Monday 26 December 2011

Justin Bieber Surprises Fans With New Song - Be Alright


Justin Bieber began a new song on his stop at Canada's MuchMusic channel. Justin's new song is called "Be Alright", he explained that for his fans was how sometimes you need to let someone you love go. While he did not specify if this song is for his girlfriend Selena Gomez or not, many rumors were floating that is not the case. You will find the video of his new song in the video below. in the meantime, here's what had to say.

I'm glad he's working on new songs, but I wonder what was the inspiration for her? He and Selena seem to be doing well, so I doubt that is the case. Then again, it could be one of those songs were loved and he just wanted to sing? I guess we'll never know, but I hope it does issue a statement to clarify the rumors.

How do you like the new song? It is very Bieber-ish, but I'm not sure how some of his fans think of his new music. I hope most of them will be happy that he is working on new music. Still, you never know for a fact until a report is released. I fear that the songs about Justin may turn off some fans. But again, it could win the fans more mature / more in the long run. Do you think he should stick to songs more mature or not?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Vickies Styles