Friday 13 April 2012

Taylor Swift, "Punk'd": Justin Bieber Does Not Have To Worry About Retaliation

In country music, there is a tradition to pull pranks on tours, and more importantly, get people back once they got you. However, Taylor Swift, who has been scheming Justin Bieber on MTV's "Punk'd," says the pop singer does not need to look over his shoulder.

"No, I will not do that to someone!" she told CMT Insider (quote by MTV), when they asked if she had flour bombing. "I love Justin. I would never do that to him, and I'm not really that girl is like, 'I'll do, I'll get him back! ..... He is too intelligent I would never be able to punk him, he understood, then turn the tables on me and it would be Justin: two, Taylor. Zero "

In the episode, false Canadian pop prince a songwriting session in a house by the sea in southern California for Taylor to come write with him. Taking a break from their music, he convinces her to check out some Japanese fireworks. Although, as things tend to do on these shows, it goes horribly wrong.

Fireworks fly out in the ocean, hitting a boat, on which a marriage takes place. The bride, groom and guests - all actors - are forced to swim to shore, where they face Taylor. Thanks for ruining the happiest day of my life! the married the singer said in the second video below. 

Apparently, even the family first took the hijinks. Taylor saw Sasha and Malia Choice Awards for Children and was among the things they discussed. They told me they had seen the Punkd episode, so now I know they saw me absolutely terrified and traumatized, which was good, she joked.

Watch a Preview of Punk'd


Sourc: theboot

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Vickies Styles