Sunday 1 April 2012

Justin Bieber, The Thief From Home?

Two and a Half Men star, Ashton Kutcher says he was forced to buy a house to stop the teen singer Justin Bieber from stealing. "

The actor said: "All of a sudden, my assistant tells me that someone comes to see the house to buy. I can get a text like this (Bieber) and is in my house, trying to buy my house. It's like 'I'm at home now. I'm watching '. I'm like 'What? Are you trying to take my house from under me? '".

The 34-year-old said he had no choice but to buy the rental of the LA singles. "I had to buy the house because I thought it was going to buy below me. I was like 'I do not want to miss this house.' Forced me to buy. He is trying to steal my arrogance," said Kutcher.

Sourc: Hindutan times

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Vickies Styles