Friday 13 April 2012

Justin Bieber Covers Seventeen, like Selena Gomez

Justin Bieber may be singing about life as a "boyfriend" these days, but the age of 18 years knows it takes more than just some really catchy lyrics to meet the opposite sex.

So how do you approach your relationship with Selena Gomez? Simple, the singer says the latest issue of Seventeen.

"I'm just trying to make her happy, that's all. I think it is important that all women feel like princesses, as each girl is a princess. I'm serious."

Aside from making women swoon with that budget, Justin referred to a number of other issues with the magazine. These are:

Who is your role model? "Usher is that I look for guidance. From the beginning, he told me to put the first family and you will always succeed, because his family never leave you. He told me to always stay humble and never forget where I come ".

How will you stay close to their fans? "Many times, when artists get older, they lose their younger fans because they are trying to get more fans. However, if you try to make good music, then you just appease everyone. Just want to make music that's good for everyone. "

What is your biggest fear? "Losing a family member ... I've never lost anyone, so do not know what the feeling would be. Was just scary."

Sourc: Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Vickies Styles