Monday 30 April 2012

Justin Bieber fans I deal with


Justin Bieber is still strange when he is "attacked" by over-enthusiastic female fans. The fresh air of 18 stars in Canada and funky mix of singing have earned him fans worldwide.

 It is used for girls who cry when they see now and discuss some of his most unusual moments with fans. "I got attacked by girls running to me, I've had girls have tattoos," he laughs. "It's crazy just to be able to experience things that I experienced.

Voyager and still get the same answer that I got for a while now. Coming to the UK and with all the support fans [new single] Boyfriend, I think he just really special and I can not wait for people to hear the album because I worked very hard for her. "

Justin believes new album is due out in June and is special to him because it's very personal.

The star wrote about things that have happened to him, as when he was falsely accused of fathering a baby. He also wrote an ode to his mother, Pattie, because it is very grateful for the way he grew up.

"It was just a great mom and have supported my career. She moved across the world to help me has been incredible and I wanted to show that in my album. I mean, yes, she is my mother for her is always telling me what to do, "Dawn told UK TV show.

"I wanted to be able to write about things in my life and not be afraid of things that have actually occurred. I wanted to talk about rumors and address things that I could not speak before. I wanted to show people in this this album is me and this is really organic. "

Justin is currently dating fellow pop star Selena Gomez. He praised his singing talent, but fans should not expect to work together anytime soon.

"She is super talented and I would not mind working with her. I mean, no, she does her thing and I do my thing and that's it basically," he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Vickies Styles