Thursday 5 April 2012

Justin Bieber: I Need Help Intelligent


Justin Bieber needs a "bunch of smart people" to help his career.

The Canadian star has been the assault on the charts with his music and the recent release of his new track Boyfriend. The baby singer sold over eight million albums worldwide and has more than 19 million fans to follow him on Twitter.

However, the 18-year insists he would not have done it without the help of his talented team.

"No, I'm not a genius of a man," he told Australian radio The Kyle and Jackie O. Show

"I have a team of geniuses who work with me. You need a lot of smart people to help you do things. "

Justin shot to fame after being discovered on YouTube in 2008 by Scooter Braun, who became his manager, and presented it to Usher. The singer has since won numerous awards for his work, including artist of the year at the American Music Awards 2010.

"I'm really proud of prices. I am proud of my fans and what I do as far as it goes," he said.

The singer recently tweeted what to expect on her upcoming album Believe. He said the case would meet the following rumor claims he fathered a child with a fan. Justin promises his songs are considerate of others' feelings when addressing the gossip about his personal life.

"You know what - as long as you do it innocently and not trying to hurt anyone so I think things can be okay," he said of the tracks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Vickies Styles