Wednesday 11 April 2012

Carly Rae Jepsen, Justin Bieber Have "Friendly Competition"


Call me Perhaps the recent success of singer calls "the biggest surprise."

Just a few months ago, few had heard of the Canadian singer Carly Rae Jepsen, but with the success of their first single, "Call Me At best," the 26-year-old is fast becoming a household name. Earlier this week, that infectious song became the fastest selling UK single in 2012 so far - but what is even more impressive is that she beat the # 1: Your boss, Justin Bieber.

Bieber, who signed the YouTube star to his school records, took to Twitter to send his congratulations. "So I get up today and # GROOM is # 2 on the iTunes chart in the UK! Awesome!" Bieber Twitter. "Who is # 1? My own artist @ carlyraejepsen ... hmmmm."

When stopped by the MTV News offices Monday, Jepsen insisted that the only place where these two are struggling is in the cards. "The fact that we are able to have that friendly competition is blowing my mind," shares. "I would not be here without their support and help, and he's so great about it. There is more than happy for me, it's nice to see."

Therefore, she will resign from that post # 1? "We can share: two # 1s!" Jepsen, joked, laughing.

The partner could share the # 1 spot in the future as Jepsen and Bieber confirmed that she recorded a duet. But for now, Jepsen still trying to adjust to the fact that his life has changed so dramatically in just the past few months.

"It really has been a whirlwind, but it was fun," he said. "It's like my life changed completely, and it's exciting. If you knew me before this experience, I'm told I like about life is when you wonder, what has been the biggest surprise so far."

epsen revealed that sleep deprivation has been the biggest adjustment for her, and the pursuit of fame, but the time away from your family that you miss the most.

"That's the disappointment, because it is hard not to feel grateful for everything that's happening," he said. "But I'd say it's a hard part, just a little in touch with everyone. And everyone is so excited, but most I see on TV. We are trying to make a weekly date soon, date phone, chat, let's have tea somewhere and talk, is good. "

His success is not just work for her: It seems that his brother is also reaping the benefits: "Everyone in my family is driving a different way, and all a very positive," shares. "My brother is using it as a pickup line ... It's a little uncomfortable."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Vickies Styles