Monday 30 April 2012

After controversial statement, Justin Bieber says he loves Indonesia


Following a storm of criticism after calling Indonesia "a country at random," pop star Justin Bieber said Monday he loves Indonesia.

"A rumor I will not stay to say that me and my fans were not real," he tweeted on his Twitter account @ justinbieber. "Indonesia I see you. I love you. I love all my fans. # Done "

He also tweeted, "You can not break us. All the lies and rumors in the world can not eliminate us. # This is family."

Bieber was heavily criticized by fans Indonesian musicians and radio DJs, after his statement to the Supperclub in London about his new album, "Believe."

"I was in a country at random," Bieber began, as his manager Scott "Scooter" Braun, exclaimed: ". Indonesia "

"I recorded in a studio," said Bieber. "Some little space. They did not know what they were doing."

On Saturday, the Indonesian pop singer Syahrini Bieber demanded an apology to Indonesian fans.

On his Twitter account, Syahrini, which has nearly 500,000 followers, tweeted, "Justin Bieber has apologized to the Indonesian people."

Amid criticism, a radio station in Medan, North Sumatra, has decided to ban songs Bieber.

Frina, a director of the radio station, told the Jakarta Globe on Monday that the reason behind the ban of his songs was nationalism.

"We banned him temporarily until the end of April," said Frina. "We do not yet know whether it applies or not."

Frina said the radio station did not demand an apology that had Syahrina, but I wanted to express his opinion on the statement of Bieber.

"However, he posted something acknowledging Indonesia in his Twitter," said Frina.

His latest tweets have received positive reactions from fans in Indonesia.

Twitter account @ JbieberofIndo wrote, "I cried when I saw Justin tweeted something about Indonesia. Beliebers Indonesia Loves Justin Bieber. "

Another fan club in style with the Twitter account @ Jb Indonesia had a similar reaction.

"Indonesia Loves Justin Bieber. We never leave him because we are true beliebers."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Vickies Styles