Wednesday 28 March 2012

Tweet Justin Bieber Phone Could End Up In The Trial


DALLAS - According to authorities, pop superstar Justin Bieber sent a tweet earlier this month with the message, "Call Me Now," and a phone number that Dallas has substituted a question mark for the last digit.

Excited girls began calling, and weeks later they are still called - leaving frustrated citizens attached to the numbers seeking legal advice and, finally, compensation.

CBS reports DFW Bieber sent the tweet late Wednesday night, March 7. Dedicated fans found at least two numbers that rang through.

In a voice message, a girl said, "Justin. I know you're there! Call me. I love you so much! I'm sorry, I called too late. But, I just got your number. I love you. I love you. I love you so much. Please call me! "

Twenty-one days after the incident, fans are still leaving messages declaring love for the young singer.

One of the people getting calls, Kent, who will not use her surname, said he still receives calls at all hours.

"Recently, I'm even getting calls from India. Justin Bieber They want to come to India, "he said.

His lawyer Dallas, Emily Horton, is frustrated.

"It was difficult to get substantive reply Camp Bieber. We're a little perplexed as to why," she said. Horton has not ruled out legal action.

Dilcie Fleming is another Dallas resident still receive calls, but his slowed with a greeting she immediately recorded on his phone ". This is not the phone number of Justin Bieber Please do not call again, "he said.

Fleming said she does not want to continue Bieber. Instead, she just wants a letter of apology and concert tickets for his great granddaughter.

"I have a great-granddaughter ... she loves him," Fleming said with a chuckle.

Kent lawyer wants the camp Bieber to recognize the incident, helping to slow the flow of calls and make sure it does not happen again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Vickies Styles