Thursday 29 March 2012

Justin Bieber Premieres New Single 'Boyfriend'


After weeks of teasing her fans, Boyfriend Justin Bieber new single was finally released - breaking and sending Twitter iTunes collapsing in the process.

Bieber has created chaos among the 19 million supporters, shortly after the release of the tracks, with her boyfriend see the music of Justin taking a route more mature compared to previous coups One Time and Baby.

with words such as "If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go, I can carry you've never been before ...", the 18-year old fan lap her new song with iTunes apparently unable to cope with the enormous volume of beliebers try to download the single.

Justin tweeted "@ itunesmusic yo im trying to romance 19 million women with my music that you just screwing Leggo # BOYFRIENDonITUNES for me ..!".

The song itself is reminiscent of its namesake music of Justin Timberlake was taken on his FutureSex / LoveSounds album, Bieber speak with a backing track on hip-hop and sounding a bit like the old NSYNC star on the chorus.

Bieber recently told USA Today that his new material is much more adult, explaining: ". I'm due, and my music and maturing, so I wanted to do something different"

Sourc: MTV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Vickies Styles