Friday 2 March 2012

Justin Bieber Mom Is Still Protective

Justin Bieber says his mother still call every day even though it is 18.

The music superstar reached the milestone yesterday - and was thrilled when his boss gave him a luxury car. Although Justin is waiting to have more independence, which he admits that his mom still check up on him.

"Well, 18 requires a lot of responsibilities. Out forces me to be alone without my parents so legally, I can not take any decision you want," he replied when asked how his life will change for a fan Q & A session with MTV News. "My mom is still going to be there, probably calling me every day. Probably will not be able to get away from it for long. Eighteen going to be fun. I hope a lot of touring and spending lots of time with my fans, so that 18 will be a great year. "

Justin also revealed that he is harboring a desire to expand his career beyond music. The actor would love to test their acting skills and has also confessed his interest in settling down and having a family.  I see myself acting, he said when asked about his plans for the future.

I have some ideas Im working right now. I see myself in ten years who have a family. Twenty-eight years, which is a good time to really cause a family: I want to be a young parent. Maybe [a time] far though. do not kid yourself, people. not happening anytime soon.   

Justin - who is dating Selena Gomez - insists he has remained grounded despite his success.  The star is willing to help others succeed in the music industry after Usher gave him his big break.  Giving back is one of the most amazing things that I am able to do with my career, just being able to return the favor, he added.

I was signed by Usher, a fellow artist, and I was recently able to sign a girl named Carly Rae Jepsen, who has a single call Maybe I called, so hes flying right now. Its a great song. she is great, so why not help her out of Canada?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Vickies Styles