Tuesday 27 March 2012

Madonna Invited Justin Bieber In His Tour, Responding To Criticism From Deadmau5

Madge rents Bieber before sending the invitation turned toward him, and she refuses to be silent when she chastises Deadmau5 on Twitter to talk about "molly" music festival in Miami.

Continuation of the celebration of his release new album, Madonna has joined Twitter on March 26 for a single day to answer questions from fans. During the Q & A session, the "Girl Gone Wild" singer gave a nod to Justin Bieber and responded to criticism DJ Deadmau5 about his glorifying drugs.

Madge Bieber invited to join her on tour after a fan asked his opinion of the singing sensation in Canada. "It's great. I'm a big fan. I love it when he raps," she gushed. In response, the teen pop star wrote for her, "Seeing that this is a tremendous honor. Yours is a dream career artists. Congratulations on the new album! "

The Material Girl, and then tweeted back, "Come join me on stage when I'm on tour when we are in the same city and congratulations on your new single." Almost simultaneously, the "Boyfriend" singer posted on his own page, "Nothing like blowing your fans u saying Madonna spoke to u. # # LivingTheDream DreamBIG. "

Regarding its response to the reaction of Deadmau5, Madge felt the need to put the record straight after the DJ tweeted another attack on her. You are a model of 100 million people. You have a powerful voice, EDM could use your influence positive, unexposed molly . I may have planned for you a little rough, but I found it insulting to see the illicit drug shit lit at an event EDM, he wrote.

She responded with a photo of her wearing a helmet with Minnie Mouse made his statement inside a bubble. On the one mouse to another, I do not support drug use and I never. I was referring to the song entitled Have you seen my friend Molly written by Cedric Gervais, who I am almost a worked with on my album, so it read.

The Queen of Pop also wrote another note to the disc jockey, "Communication is always the best. You should have called first, we could clarify" the private sector. ";) Visit the road. "He replied quickly," Fair enough, I just wanted to express my concerns as I usually do. A clear respect for her personally. "

During the weekend, spectators welcome at all Avicii Madge at Ultra Music Festival in Miami, shouting, "How many people in the crowd saw Molly?" Molly is a slang term to describe MDMA, which is one of the ingredients found in ecstasy. The drug is often associated with electronic dance music (EDM) concerts.

Sourc: Aceshowbiz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Vickies Styles