Friday 16 March 2012

Justin Bieber Challenged The Audience To Choose 'Boyfriend' Cover Art


 Bieber will allow fans to choose which photo is used for the song, to March 26.

Have you ever dreamed of being the director> Justin Bieber art? Well, the singer is giving fans the chance. Bieber has released two photos and asked fans to choose who will be the official art of her upcoming single, Boyfriend . the photo that receives the most fan tweets wins.

Get More: Music News

Biebs put a shirt on a gray plaid gray shirt in both photos, but it is the position that really differentiates the two shots. In one, he is looking away from the camera, hands at his side. In the other, you are looking at the camera, his hand running through his hair famous.

Mike Posner track-produced fall on March 26. It is the first single from his upcoming album, Believe, later this year. Bieber hit the studio with a number from a list of entries for the album, including Maroon 5, Adam Levine and super producers Diplo and Ryan Tedder, plus will.i.am, Drake and Lil Wayne.

"You can not really expect anything from my album. It's very, very different," Bieber told MTV News. "And it is new,. Not the same thing everyone is accustomed to listening on the radio right now is very exciting for me because I can get out of my shell and show my fans what I'm all and show others not like my music that maybe you might like my music.

"I'm trying to lose any of my young fans," he continued. "I'm trying to lose any of my fans, I'm just trying to win fans, and I think that's the best way to do it. Instead of trying to grow and lose their fans, which can improve and evolve and gain respect of more people. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Vickies Styles