Friday 30 March 2012

Ashton Kutcher: Justin Bieber Is Starting To Get Some "Single White Female''


Ashton Kutcher is baffled that Justin Bieber considered buying the house he had rented. In fact, Kutcher says the emulation of his "Punk'd" protected is beginning to have "some" Single White Female ".

"He's trying to steal my booty, but I swear," Kutcher said in his appearance alongside Bieber on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" earlier this week to promote the premiere of his series of joke rebooted "Punk'd" , will premiere tonight on MTV.

"I found this amazing home in Los Angeles and booked to stay in like three months," said Kutcher. "So I was away and had reserved the house, went out, and suddenly, my assistant tells me there is someone coming to look for my house they might buy. Then I get a text of this [Bieber] and is at home, check out. I was like, 'Why are you trying to take my house from under me?' ... I had to buy the house because I thought I was buying and I was like, 'I do not want to lose this house.' "

When Kimmel suggested that the two live together, Kutcher said: "He is not ready."

"I am a man of 18," Bieber said. "You could train me."

Kutcher said: "21 is the limit."

The "Two and a Half Men" star said the couple's relationship was becoming "a little" Single White Female "," refers to the 1992 film in which new roommate Bridget Fonda, Jennifer Jason Leigh, becomes obsessed with her murder. Kutcher said that besides looking at home, Bieber also recently purchased the same car you drive.

But Bieber has perhaps the biggest laugh of the night when he revealed: "I was maybe three or four or something," when the original edition of "Punk'd" aired, leading veteran Kutcher program put in dramatically up and pretend to walk with a cane.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Vickies Styles