Saturday 3 March 2012

Justin Bieber Wants To Become A Dad At 28


Justin Bieber again pronounced its intention to start the family at an early age. The pop star who just turned 18 on March 1, said he wants to build his own family at the age of 28 years. "I see myself in 10 years who have a family. Twenty-eight years, which is a good time to really cause a family:" I want to be a dad young, "he said in an interview with MTV News.

Before fans start speculating anything, added: "Maybe [a] long time away though. Not kid yourself, people. It's not happening anytime soon." But the family is not all you see in the future. "I see myself acting. I have some ideas I'm working right now," he said. Selena Gomez's boyfriend recently made a cameo in a sketch with host Billy Crystal's Oscar.

However, Bieber is having one year at a time. "Eighteen going to be fun. I hope a lot of touring and a lot of time with my fans, so that 18 will be a great year," he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Vickies Styles