Saturday 31 March 2012

Justin Bieber Video Teases More Mature "Boyfriend"

I could be your man ... whatever you want .. Twitter, along with the teaser, which has 18 years of age, under a flickering light with female hands touching the breast.

Although it has been teasing fans with pictures and videos of "boyfriend" has not given much information about the concept of the video.

In an interview with MTV, he remained tight-lipped and only gave some clues about the video, which has yet to get an official version.

"It's not like 'Justin follows this girl here." There is a lot of amazing scenes: like the fire scene, we have an ice scene, "he told MTV News Then there are scenes of me and just a group of dancers, and only a few big shots, big shots artistic very well. pictures of my smile. it's fun. "

Bieber, who says that "Boyfriend" is "just something a little more mature, but what I think I'm ready," said that, as a more mature concept of the video, he knows that his fans will be pleasantly surprised.

"It was so unique, and I have not seen anything like this," he said. "So, I think people will be very surprised." 

Watch the teaser below:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Vickies Styles