Sunday 29 January 2012

What Does Justin Bieber Bummed?

Justin Bieber has it all: pop star, a thriving film career, a loving family and a beautiful girlfriend. But one thing that Bieber will not be able to do, and it breaks my heart. What does our child on the floor?

Bieber is devastated that will never be able to share the stage with Michael Jackson. After her performance in Jackson's hand and footprint ceremony, Bieber spoke with Access Hollywood about Jackson's influence on him and his music.

"He was an inspiration not only to me but for my family and everyone around me," said Bieber. "It was more than that. He gave me hope. He was an icon. Every time I go on stage, every time I go to do, I'm trying to be the best. And that's what they always did. Never going to be another Michael Jackson, as long as anyone's life. "

When the inevitable comparisons between Bieber and Jackson rose, Bieber not compare with the icon - only more melancholy expressed admiration for Jackson. "You know what I wish I had been reunited with him," said Bieber. "It was very sad, you know as soon as I released my first single was the past week, so it was really sad ... very sad. That was a person who just wanted to know."


                 Watch Justin Bieber Talk About Michael Jackson
          


Sources: Pop Crush

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Vickies Styles