Monday 9 January 2012

Justin Bieber: "Everyone Wants Me"

Justin Bieber talks directly to God.

17-year-old pop star is a Christian and believes that there is a higher power guiding every life, but he did not go to church, to reaffirm their faith, but instead focuses on praying to God in private.

He told V magazine: "Many people who are religious, I think they lost their way They go to church just to go to church, I'm not trying to disrespect them ... but for me, I will concentrate on prayer and talk to him ... I should not go to church. "

Although he does not go to a place of worship, 'Baby' singer recently got a tattoo the face of Jesus on his left calf and showed it off during a trip to Los Angeles beach.

In the interview, Justin - who met with the 19-year-old star Selena Gomez - also complained that he became more successful and famous he became a target for people.

He added: "Now that I'm on top, everyone wants me ... Everyone is trying to pull on me and take my place as Floyd Mayweather, he's the best boxer in the world now is a champion every time .. . he goes into battle right now, people are like, "He's going to lose this time." "

Justin was stunned last year when 20-year-old fan, Mariah Yeater, accusing him of being the father of her child Tristyn, a claim which he denies, and it is not yet proven.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Vickies Styles