Wednesday 11 January 2012

Justin Bieber Dishes On His Music: "I Will Not Try To Match"

Justin Bieber understands that he grew up, but Baby singer, who turns 18 in March, says hes not going to match. People should know that Im not a kid anymore. But in the end, Im not quite grown up. Im still learning. I will grow as I grow up, said Bieber The Journal for their spring issue. Im not going to try to match what people want me to be or go out there and start a party, have people see me with alcohol. I want to do it at your own pace.

The young singer also said that as his music evolves, its going to imitate Michael Jackson lyrics and keep it clean. There are already some of the artists that [the parents will not] allow their children to go and see, because they think they are a bad influence I want to be able to do what Michael did -.
He always sang with pure lyrics - and it was always that little kids like Michael, and grandparents love to Michael, he said. I do not want to start singing about things like sex, drugs and abuse. Im in love, and maybe Ill get more into making love, when Im older. But I want to be someone who is respected by all.

17-year-old singer, who is currently dating actress and singer Selena Gomez was recently spotted sporting a new tattoo on his calf of Jesus.

Art does not Bieber's first foray into tattoos. It also has the name of Jesus written in Hebrew on his rib cage and a bird tattoo on his left thigh, which coincides with a tattoo of his father.

"I am a Christian, I believe in God, I believe that Jesus died on the cross for my sins," Bieber told the Associated Press, in November 2010. "I believe that I have a relationship and I'm able to talk to him and in fact, it is for this reason I am here, so I definitely have to remember this. As soon as I start to forget, I have to click back and say: You know, that's why I'm here. "

However, Bieber tells the magazine V, which he considers himself spiritual but not religious.
"I do not think I'm religious. I am a spiritual," he said. . "A lot of people who are religious, I feel that they have lost, I'm not trying to disrespect them at all, you know what works for you, but for me, I will concentrate on prayer and spoke to him I'm not. 'T have to go in the church. I was not in church for a long time, but I know I have a relationship with Him. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Vickies Styles