Wednesday 11 January 2012

Justin Bieber Talks Sex, Drugs And Rock 'N' Roll




Justin Bieber talks sex, drugs, and 18 years of age. Ooh, yes.

Hi all, this is Annie Esmailian for Hollyscoop. Justin Bieber adorns the cover of Spring issue of the magazine V, where he talks about sex, drugs and rock 'n' Roll. He tells the magazine, he just wants "people should know that I'm not a kid anymore," he feels "very adult" just yet. "I'm still learning." And unlike other teen pop star, Justin hopes to maintain his squeaky clean image, at least several years. "I'm not going to try to match what people want me to be or go out there and start a party, have people see me with alcohol.
 I want to do this on my own pace," he said. Added: "I ​​do not want to start singing about things like sex, drugs and swearing I love, and maybe I'll get more into making love, when I'm older, but I want someone dear .. all. "" Oh Biebs, we love you! we love all of you. you just let those haters hate you, you great. you'll always have Hollyscoop as a fan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Vickies Styles