Tuesday 31 January 2012

Justin Bieber Prices In NJR

With awards season in full swing, a number of big names in the music industry went to the Palais des Festivals in Cannes on the Cote d'Azur French NRJ Awards. Adele, Rihanna and Justin Bieber took all the trophies.

". Someone Like You "Adele won two awards at the home of the International Revelation of the Year and Song of the Year LMFAO also won two awards: best music video for" Rock Party Anthem "and the International Group / Duo of the year. The guys in the song of the show with his party track "sexy and I know."

Rihanna won international female solo artist and later took to Twitter to thank for recognition. "Thank you very much and my FRENCHNavy NRJ # and all the fans who voted for their great support!" She wrote. "I love you always InternationalFemaleOftheYearNRJ #".

Shakira won the honor and NRJ Bieber won the male version of the award. The teen star of the scene in his jacket baby blue and black jeans, told the chamber: .. "I am delighted to be here, I want all my fans because they are so amazing to me what a different song want to be French. I have a song in French, but I want to do something more perfect French and hope. The language of my mother is French. "

Later on Twitter: "I never thought I would never leave Stratford and I am now taking place in France is never old Ilovemyfans # eternally grateful .."

Other winners included the Francophonie (French) Keen V of the Year and Male Artist of the year in French, M. Pokora. Mika won the International Male Artist of the year, while Shy'm won for the French artist of the year. French song of the year went to "a number of gaps in the laws," who led by M Pokora. Simple Plan and Marie-Mai captured Francophone group / duo of the year, while Mylène Farmer won the Diamond NRJ.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Vickies Styles