Wednesday 11 January 2012

Justin Bieber Opens The About Kissing Selena Gomez

Justin Bieber was joined by Ellen DeGeneres to help give back to Whitney Elementary, a school in Las Vegas to help disadvantaged children. And in addition to providing $ 100 000 and $ 100 000 of toys, the singer always done for the charity room full of Beliebers.

Bieber even answered a few burning questions about his hair, his favorite color and his rise to fame. But perhaps it was his answer about his lady love, Selena Gomez, who had the room the most giggly.

"What is Selena and I do on weekends?" He meditated in the room full of school children. "We are going to the cinema. And we kiss," he said later laughing, "No, we do not do that." He answered a number of other inquiries that children "in a fairly quick turn-fire." Do I miss home? Yes lot, "he said." Because I'm always traveling and I'm still far from a large part of my family and friends. So it can be difficult. But once I get to go to home and see my family, it's always a pleasure. "Before leaving, he had these words of wisdom for children: "Be nice to each other and treat each other with respect and grow up to be people of character."


The episode aired Wednesday and when he chatted with the school principal, Sherrie Gahn, it opened on its own struggle growing up in Canada. Im here to bring a smile to these children face. For me, I grew up and I did not have much. We went to food banks to get food for me and my grandparents. Very if I didn t have my grandparents to help me and the children they will have to help them, he said. And thats really special.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Vickies Styles