Sunday 15 January 2012

Justin Bieber Talks Sex, Drugs, Party, Religion And More With V Magazine


"People should know that I'm not a kid anymore," Justin Bieber said in his cover of the latest issue of V, where the pop star who approaches his 18th birthday in March this year, talks about the pressure of coming of age in the spotlight.

He continued: "I'm not going to try to match what people want me to be, or to go out there and start a party, have people see me with alcohol. I want to do it at your own pace."

"I do not want to start singing about things like sex, drugs and swearing," said the teen heartthrob, who is now in a very public relationship with Selena Gomez. "I'm in love, and maybe I'll get more into making love, when I'm older. But I want to be a person who is respected by everybody."

Biebs recently made
​​headlines when he got a huge tattoo of Jesus' face on his leg, however, he insists, "I do not consider themselves religious. I have not been in church for a long time."
Although Bieber admits to not go to church, he says he still has a personal relationship with God.  I do not think Im religious. Im spiritual, Bieber told the magazine of haute couture. I believe that Jesus died on the cross for my sins. I think it put me in this position, and I always give him the glory he deserves for me to put here. 

But I do not consider myself religious.  Many people who are religious, I think they are lost. They go to church just to go to church. Im not trying to disrespect them - you know, whatever works for you . but for me, I focus more on prayer and talking to him.

 I did not go to church. I have not been to church in a long time, but I know that j have a relationship with Him. I talk to her, and thats it.   As for his career and his work ethics are concerned, Justin knows he needs to tackle and be taken seriously now that he grew up.

I'll be honest. I'm young and I'm not as disciplined as I need to be, he said. If I have a day off, I need to be in the dance studio, but I am rather go out with my friends. But when Im in my 20 years and must be harnessed to work as hard as the others. He continued: Finally, I want to be the best at what I do. I want to be the best. All over the world.

I want to be better than anyone ever did. I do not want people to think of me as merely a sensation adolescence. I want to make the transition and become the greatest. Justin knows that will not be easy however, and there are many people who hate just because. But he is not worried and is confident that his talent will be enough to eventually win the haters.

 Many people say they hate Justin Bieber who have not listened to my music, he admits. They just hate me because I hate the idea. Im young, I am beautiful - I do not want to sound pretentious - but they think I just got here because of it.

He added, I feel more settled, more people will realize that its good music. Im not worried about the fans of Guy because they will come. It is no coincidence that Im here. Im here for a reason, and Im here for life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Vickies Styles