Wednesday 18 January 2012

Ricky Gervais Flee From The Wrath Of The Fans Of Justin Bieber, After The Golden Globes Cava


His departure was as he promised never again hosting the podium after being panned by critics.  A Belieber Twitter: Ricky Gervais. I hate you. I love Justin Bieber! Do not mess with justinll kill you.  Another wrote: You do not know what youre talking bout Justin Bieber, his half t ** t, you do not know nuffink.  Twitter Gervais made ​​a quick escape out of town now. Bieber fans are not happy with me.
Then: Thats something scary sh ** Ja, ja. Bye LA. Hello New York!  The Beliebers went on the offensive after he mocked her 17-year-old idol in paternity row that engulfed last year.
 

Last Exit with a joke, Gervais, 50, joked that he was armed with a guard dog, post a photo of him with a small puppy litter.  OK. I have sufficient protection against Bieber fans now, he tweeted.  As for his career at the Golden Globes, three times the host said he was going down the curtain after a controversial career.  

Nicknamed boring this year after sparking outrage last year, announced the end of the game on his blog.  Thank f *** you over. I had fun actually. It was by far my favorite of the three batches hosting he wrote.  I told my agent to let me never be persuaded to do it again though. It is like a parachute jump.  You can only really enjoy it in retrospect, when you realize you did not die and it was a very surprising thing to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Vickies Styles