Tuesday 1 May 2012

Justin Bieber tweets his love for Indonesia


Justin Bieber tweets on Indonesia after angry fans reportedly referring to him as "a country at random."

Justin Bieber today tweeted his love for Indonesia, after angry fans in the fifth nation in the world's most populous referring to him as "a country at random."

"A rumor I'm not going to hold me and said that my fans are not real. Indonesia I see you. I love u. I love all my fans," a post on the official record Twitter @ justinbieber said.


Fans in Indonesia - a country of 240 million people with the third largest Facebook community in the world and the fifth largest number of Twitter accounts - were angered when they heard how Bieber had returned to their nation.

"I was in a country at random," a British tabloid newspaper quoted the 18-year-old as saying last week, when it comes to explain that one of its new titles were produced.

His manager, Scott "Scooter" Braun, intervened and advised that it was produced in Indonesia, the report said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Vickies Styles