Sunday 6 May 2012

Justin Bieber made a blunder on Indonesia


The young Justin Bieber is really not versed in geography. After a memorable episode in which he had no recollection of what 'Germany', the Canadian singer has once again made his own. He was pinned by a reporter from the Daily Mirror in an interview during which he reportedly said, about a previous concert: "I was in any one of these countries". Justin Bieber was interrupted by his manager Scooter Braun, who would have said that it was actually from Indonesia.

Indonesia has 240 million people, ie almost ten times Canada's population including the young singer was born. Indonesia's population is also the third active community on Facebook and Twitter on the fifth, which are social networks on which Justin Bieber has many fans.

To signify his anger at what the young singer, the local radio station Kiss 105 FM has ceased as of April 27 broadcast songs of the young man. Our country has a name (...) we are certainly upset. What he said was inappropriate, he told Beldi Dimardi Abbas, head of the station, told AFP.

On April 30, Justin Bieber responded on his Twitter account: "A rumor that I can not accept is the one that says all that is between my fans and me is not true. Indonesia, I see you. I t love it. I love ALL MY FANS ".

Justin Bieber has quickly denied the rumor launched by the Daily Mirror. Twitter, the interpreter of Baby rushed to declare his love to his fans in Indonesia. "A rumor that I can not accept is one that says that what is between my fans and me is not true. Indonesia, I see you. I love you. I love ALL MY FANS", he writing. "You can not separate us. All the lies and rumors in the world can not get away. It's family, beliebers. I love my fans," he said. Justin Bieber is a victim of unjust slander or does he really revise its geography?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Vickies Styles