Wednesday 2 May 2012

Justin Bieber apologizes to Indonesian fans


Justin Bieber and geography, that's two. Last November, already, the singer had been conspicuous by its shortcomings on the set of Letterman Show. David Letterman asked him to name the continents, where he was and Justin Bieber had been unable to give names.

This time it is Indonesia, which bore the brunt of his ignorance.

Interviewed by the Daily Mirror asked him where he recorded his new hit, Bieber replied "I was in any one of these countries," reports the British daily.

A phrase that set fire to the powder. Indonesian fans of Justin Bieber did not like how the singer spoke of their region and have demanded an apology

Kiss 105 FM, a radio played very Indonesian teenagers, stopped broadcasting songs of the young man since Friday. "Our country has a name, we are by any country and we are certainly upset. What he said was inappropriate," he told AFP Beldi Dimardi Abas, the boss of the station.

So, the singer was forced to explain himself. What he did on his twitter account: "A rumor that I can not accept is one that says that what is between my fans and me is not true. Indonesia, I see you. I love you. I love ALL MY FANS, "wrote the young man.

It was not a car he had to offer last March for his birthday, but an atlas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Vickies Styles