Wednesday 9 May 2012

Justin Bieber singing, and bachelor ... free


Singer, actor and now bachelor. The singer's favorite teen, Justin Bieber, said in an interview with The Daily Telegraph he took his degree graduation. An examination that he decided to move to please his mother.

"I just finished my studies." "I got my degree, I am free. It was hard work every day." Like many graduates, Justin Bieber is proud, at 18, having had his bachelor and indicated in an interview with Australian Daily Telegraph published on Wednesday.

Despite a busy schedule, the singer was able to work every day with a tutor who has followed him wherever he goes. On the center stage since the age of 15 years, the superstar did not graduating. This examination, he passed for his mother. "That's really what my mother wanted, so I did and I got it for her," said the singer in Australian newspaper.

A good thing done so for Justin Bieber is still happy to have finally finished because it "is free". Freedom all the more appreciated, he admits that "writing and reading is not really my thing." Clearly, he prefers to sing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Vickies Styles