Sunday 6 May 2012

Justin Bieber: Boyfriend, big clip mature or fail? The fans speak ...


Justin Bieber has finally unveiled the video for her new single Boyfriend. To say that the video was highly anticipated, as the baby boy Selena Gomez had made up the sauce with teasers of madness. But it would seem that the Biebs has just goofed this time! On Twitter, many beliebers thus expressed their disappointment. Fail?

For the video for Boyfriend, first single from his new album Believe, Justin Bieber wanted to surprise. At 18, Canadian singer is all grown up and took out all the stops with sexy girls, cars and insane gold shoes.

But this change of style has not convinced all fans of Justin. On Twitter, many have not hesitated to explain what they really thought of clip mature Bieber. For some, the star of Baby has not kept its promises.

@ Yousra_Bmars: Mdr I just saw the clip Boyfriend Justin Bieber, it's going, but it is a BIG SCAM to report excerpts from MDDR, nothing to do: ')

@ Carlautner: That sucks that when Justin was in the water and where it is before the fire is not in the video for Boyfriend.

@ Maylicious_: Boyfriend is Ok, but I'm too disappointed he made us wait for that? And the scenes that lie in the teasers are where?

@ Zaynette_: I just saw Boyfriend and saw how you talk about it for weeks, I will not deny that I was expecting more ...

@ Lloydement: I will not lie to you, I do not like the video for Boyfriend. Except when they dance guys. That's it. I do not like.

@ Charline_Styles: The video for boyfriend is watching the teasers, but I expected better. But I like his change!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Vickies Styles