Tuesday 8 May 2012

Justin Bieber offers a unique gift to his mother

Justin Bieber will spoil his mom for Mother's Day. Discover what it is!

It is the greatest gift a singer can do to his mother? An autographed poster? No!

A nice song specially written would be a bit better: JustinBieber has understood and is currently working on a melody for Mother's Day.

The festivities will take place May 13 in the United States. Whoever plays the bad boy in his latest video Boyfriend is ultimately very blue flower and close to his mother, Patti Mallette.

"I wrote a song for my mother. But I will offer him to Mother's Day. "Would he said.

The young Canadian goes on to give some information about the content of this music:

[Its] about the struggles, I say in the song. She had me at the age I am now. This is all the struggles she went through and his courage. I think everybody needed to know.   

Yes, we know, the singer comes from afar. His mother must be proud of him, as money that his colossal prodigy made ​​in Youtube should tell him.

With us, Mothers Day will be held Sunday, June 3 You can still carry a tune like Justin to please your mom.  However, not sure that this gift has the same effect!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Vickies Styles