Thursday 2 February 2012

"We Are Three Best Friends Anyone Could Have" Justin Bieber Relaxes With His Friends On The Beach In Miami


With millions of dollars in the bank, like many fans and an equally famous girlfriend, nice to see Justin Bieber still has time to his old friends.

At 17 years old, was discovered yesterday relaxing in Miami Beach with his childhood friend, Ryan Butler, who is in his hometown Canadian Stratford, Ontario.

And Twitter a photo of the couple along with another friend saying affectionately: “We are the three best friends that anyone could have"

Free time: Justin Bieber was seen relaxing on the beach in Miami with friends, before attending the basketball game

Justin enjoyed a cold drink on a lounger while Ryan took off his shirt to get a tan.

Despite the scorching heat of Florida, the teenager put a black hat with matching red T-shirt, cutoffs and socks and trainers.

Later they saw the Miami Heat beat the Hornets 109-95 at American Airlines Arena.

Fun in the Sun: Justin's childhood friend Ryan Butler took off his shirt in the scorching heat while covering on a shirt

The singer has known Ryan and his family since he was a child.

In fact, his parents were born in Britain helped raise him since he was five years, as his mother was unable to cope, she told The Mail on Sunday in November.

Justin showed his support for his friends bought a white Mustang convertible for Christmas.

And Ryan can be seen in the 2009 video Justin once in which he plays a video game with him.

Sprouts: Justin tweeted this picture of the couple and another friend saying: . We are the three best friends that anyone could have

Justin was forced to defend himself after a video emerged of him fleeing from the fans at the airport in Nice, France.  He explained: I want to clarify something that is important to me. The other day at the airport surrounded by 20 I got breasts. 

I do not like small spaces and I just wanted to get on the plane.  I ran to get through the door and there is a video of me running down the fans and the other side does not see the 20 breasts. I never go by my fans and for those that happened that day, Im sorry.  

Are not you hot? Despite the hot climate of Florida, Justin was wearing a black hat and socks and trainers on the beach 

I know my fans are everything to me. I know my responsibility to them. I LOVE MY BELIEBERS.so as I get older I know I will learn to deal with these things just keep getting better and better learning.Is still human. Just I had to get it.

He had attended the NRJ Awards in France at the Palais des Festivals on the French Riviera, where he was given the Award of Honor.  Meanwhile, his girlfriend, pop star and actress Selena Gomez has poured around the star while posing on the cover of the new edition of Cosmopolitan.  

Im like all girls of 19 years of age.If youre in love, you love the most, and you want to go to the movies, hang out and be as normal as possible.  I have the luck that I found someone who has that philosophy.

Sources: Daily Mail

1 comments:

Meinuebersetzer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Vickies Styles