Saturday 4 February 2012

Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Did Not Break Up - God Thank You,


Selena Gomez had me nervous for a second day yesterday, when Twitter a photo of a flower with the words "he does not love me"

When I imagine a world where Jelena longer exists, is as attractive as Pride Rock Scar. No flowers are growing, never played sweet music and animals stop singing. This is how my world would be if Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez broke up.
Okay ... I'm not that big of a charger Jelena, but they realize their relationship a bit. I have to admit, I wig out for a minute yesterday, when Selena, 19, posted a picture of flower petals next to a distressing degree, "He loves me not." Although it was quick to clarify what he meant, I suddenly realized that I would actually annoyed if Justin, 17, and his perfect Disney star called him.

It took me months to get on board with the relationship ("he's too young for her!"), but once I made, it was 100% behind them. They are so beautiful together. He is obsessed with her, who is challenged by it and could not be a couple more attractive - it's definitely a love match.

Justin and Selena have become teen power couple who always wanted to be with Nick Jonas. Quietly support each other's work efforts, have joined his friends, being with one another family and look better in the first row in the awards. (Also, their entire beach PDA is taken from a romantic comedy.)

Selfishly speaking, I'm not ready for Jelena to be done. They are the children's version of Brangelina and love it. Seriously, the last thing you want to have to do is type "clumsy former Run-In" The story of when Justin and Selena in a coup to another chance at some premiere.

You hear me, Justin and Selena? His fans have grown to love so. You do not need to get married tomorrow or anything, but stick out for a while. You are the new Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears ... but unlike them, I hope you have a really happy end.

1 comments:

Meinuebersetzer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Vickies Styles