Tuesday 14 February 2012

Justin Bieber Sets His Goal On The Grammys With A New Album Believe

Justin Bieber is planning to avenge the deaths during this year's Grammy awards show dominant when he returns next year. He gave his fans know about his big goal soon after a stellar event came to an end on the night of Sunday, February 12.

"I congratulate all the winners today. Glad to see my friends doing there thing. Next year we go with number BELIEVE," the singer wrote a teenager. "And one more thing ... I was born to be someone .. is none other than that it's never gonna stop me! # Believe."
The 54th Annual Grammy Awards, Bieber fought for the best songs written in Visual Media, through its single "Born To Be Somebody", but he lost it in the soundtrack, "Rapunzel," "I see the light." The song is its leading actors, Mandy Moore, Zachary Levi.

Sources: Ace showbiz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Vickies Styles