Sunday 17 June 2012

Justin Bieber, Mac Miller, One Direction, Tal: Generation idols


Justin Bieber, Mac Miller, One Direction, Tal ... It's tough being a teen star when tastes change faster than the music. Welcome to the land of the stars of your children!

Teens throw their idols like their old socks. Who remembers Tokio Hotel, the group went so far occur at Parc des Princes in 2008? The posters of the German Gothic disappeared ladies' rooms, replaced by other, still younger and more hairy. In 2012, they crack for Mac Miller, a rapper with little false air drive. But for One Direction, the English boy band that has the Beatles bowl cut ... The girls still have a fondness for Justin Bieber, the Canadian who just turned 18. They sold millions of albums, have signed thousands of autographs and giving hundreds of concerts. But in ten years who will remember? Presentation of these stars who are crying babies girls.

Ten minutes with Justin Bieber

The star lies near the Etoile, in a modern, charmless, if not the tens of girls clustered beneath his windows. They dream of seeing "their" and Justin threw furious looks to journalists who, themselves, penetrate, jaded air, in the hotel lobby. Check the gorilla press cards and accompany us to the elevators. You do not get alone in the room of Justin. The third floor, kind of press officers trying to hide their stress under forced smiles: "It should go well, they have only fifty minutes late. "" They "are the Americans, the only master on board that day promotion; chaperones smiling, ways of Cerberus. Canadian singer came to France accompanied by 30 people, including musicians and dancers. At 18, he sold over 10 million records but only ten minutes to spare. In the meantime, we wait in a corridor, waiting room of a prince of pop press where a crowd of courtiers, managers, assistants, makeup artists, bodyguards. In a walkie-talkie, one of them asked if the meal is breakfast ready. Off the Press, Justin, growing, is hungry. Suddenly, it happens, little man in jeans, teen without buttons or down, hand grafted to his mobile phone. Surrounded by his bodyguards, he passed us, laughing. Is it fun to be Justin Bieber? To see ... While his voice has not evolved, girls squealing when he appears. He has no voting age, but he has already sung for the Obamas at the White House. And as he is very religious, he got a tattoo "Jesus" in Hebrew under his left armpit. The bedroom door opens. He sits in a white leather armchair, his neon yellow sneakers barely touch the ground. Under the watchful eye of his team very directive, the interview starts. "You have ten minutes. Top! "
We must act quickly. Easy, Bieber seems to have learned the answers by heart and made ​​the effort to recite them with a smile. The objective of Believe, your last album? I wanted to show the world that I am no longer a child but not yet a man. This is my best record. Difficult to challenge, since the press was not allowed to listen. What are your dreams? Becoming the best in my class, get married and start a family. Why not. Are you enjoying the success? Yes, it allows me to travel and meet interesting people. And when I go wrong, my fans comfort me on Twitter. Its cute. Another five minutes ... Are you afraid to go wrong, from falling into drugs and depression? There, the duenna of the record company stiffen our backs. No, because Im in good company. But we must always be careful. Good answer, phew. And if your career stopped, what would you do? Uh ... I will continue to make music, even without success. Is it true that you offered a home to 4 million? No. Ill be living in shared apartment in Los Angeles, with Alfredo, my best friend and director of my clips. Scoop! More than sixty seconds. Can you still lead a normal life? Yes, Im going to the movies and the mall when the fans are in school. A Venice Beach, I skateboard while wearing a mask, nobody notices me. His agent - manageuse - babysitter, a young woman wrapped in bright yellow tank top - yes, like Justins sneakers - ending the meeting. Thank you, it was a pleasure. 
By Pauline Delassus

One direction: the Fab 5

Two years ago, the group did not exist. Liam, Harry, Zayn, Niall and Louis were all candidates for the show "X Factor" in England. Despite their best efforts to pass the qualifications, they were not selected. But Simon Cowell, the influential head of the show, advised them to form a group every five, as the good old Take That. One Direction was born. This time, the company found itself on the verge of winning the show, but mostly conquered the heart of British youth. At the output of the album "Up All Night" in November 2011, "1D" became a phenomenon in Britain, winning their first album up the charts. In France, their only visit to Paris for an autograph session turned into a crisis of collective hysteria. Apparently solid, the boys are currently busy preparing for their upcoming world tour and their second album. This time the tide would literally One Direction submerge our shores ... Benjamin Locoge
"Up All Night. The Live Tour "(Columbia / SonyMusic).
 
Mac Miller: the good little rapper

At 20 years compared to Eminem already, and hip-hop album "Blue Slide Park" topped the charts U.S. and Canada.

musical Education
 
"I always heard music in my house. My parents listened to Aretha Franklin, Tina Turner, Bob Dylan, the Beatles, Pink Floyd. My head is John Lennon's tattooed on my arm, I loved the Beatles. At age 10, I started writing songs on my guitar, but I was not a very good singer. This is why I started rapping. I did not go to hip-hop by rebellion, to spite my parents, in fact they have always supported me in this direction. "

 
The beginnings in Pittsburgh

"There are two clubs downtown where I cut my teeth. I have not participated in "battles" as seen in "8 Mile", the movie with Eminem, but at 15 I attended public improv sessions. It was not aggressive. There was no rivalry blacks - whites, the former accusing the latter of stealing their music, because Eminem had already been there, he opened the doors for us. Barriers had jumped. I rap because I like this is my culture and I'm not trying to go for what I am not. "

Sacrifices

"I like living in my bus. I'm on the road for two and a half years. My fans think it's a great life, but what's great is to be on a stage every night. The rest - being away from family and loved ones - it's just the price for this concert which is the daily happiness. I'm 20 and I sacrificed five years all aspects of my private life and that's it, this constant work, which led me to become number one in the charts. I travel around the world with my best friends to make music, I am almost the happiest guys I have a girlfriend for three years. I will not lose your head in the air sex drugs and rock'n'roll. I want to stay as normal as possible. But it is not easy, the temptations are there ... "

The new Eminem? 

It does not bother me to be constantly compared to him. It brings me closer to him because we are white, as I hear Wiz Khalifa because we come from Pittsburgh. We try to put a label. When I have 25 years, one will forget the comparison with Eminem. When I was a kid by the way, I liked the Beastie Boys. I was too young to grasp all the subtleties ... At 16, 17, I realized its importance and its music. 
Interview by Sacha Reins Blue Slide Park (Def Jam / Universal).

Tal Queen of the Net   

She sings If I hear my elders judge, criticize my generation. I think they forget too quickly that the world is as they left it ... At 22, the French-Israeli singer speaks to young people and claims the right to dream. Released in August 2011, the song On Track with over 15 million views on the Internet. That same summer, Tal occurs in the first part of Alicia Keys concerts and Christopher Cross, recorded with Sean Paul. Consecration in adolescents. His words are cool, nice, committed and a bit mixed on dancing melodies. One box for the summer. P. D.
The right to dream (Warner).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Vickies Styles