Sunday 10 June 2012

Justin Bieber: "I do not waste my money"


Money, religion, Twitter ... It is on these delicate subjects as diverse as Justin Bieber spoke to the Swiss site Blick.ch. And no doubt, the young singer 18 years is really a star model!

At eighteen, Justin Bieber is one of the richest teenagers in the world. From a modest background, the young Canadian singer knows the value of money and does not intend to waste it on stupid things, as he told Blick.ch: "I do not waste my money and I never spend much. I would never buy gold toilets. "More than money, what interests Justin, it's the music. Also, if you ask him what his future ambitions, the young singer will answer: "Winning a Grammy!"

This temperance is it due to the importance that Justin Bieber up in the faith? My faith is very important to me, I literally into the skin. Im really thankful to God for allowing me to live a life so blessed, he said. I want to inspire people to believe in something. Whether to believe in themselves, in their dreams, by God, no matter what. says the star of 18. 

And if you were wondering if this is Justin himself, who manages its pages on social networks, here's the answer: Absolutely! And it will stay like that. Luckily, social networks give me the opportunity to correct the lies and clarify the rumors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Vickies Styles