Tuesday 10 May 2011

Selena Gomez comes clean about Justin Bieber


If you do not know, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez meet. Amazing, is not it? Starlet, seems to think she played Coy about her relationship with the beautiful and forth between now his own relationship with the magazine Seventeen. According to the people, she said: "I do not deny I do not want to keep some things for me, but in the end, I'm 18 and I fall in love I'm going to spend time with people .. and I'll find, and I agree with that. "

If we find it hard to believe that to be photographed with Biebz and holding hands in public is considered to play Coy, the singer says she has been keeping things on the DL, as he took her poor little heart stomped Disney in the past. She told Seventeen, "When I went to my first break, I thought it was doomsday, and I thought I'd die if I'm not in my life. It was good to yell and scream, or call my friends in the night crying. "

Bieber is not only the relations Gomez said. singer opened up about her friendship with Demi Lovato difficulties PAL Disney, saying: "There are a lot of love that can never be - no matter what -. be lost or torn, regardless of the situation"

Gomez said that the "best friend" label, like, "so funny." "There are people you always, always love, so that if something reminded me how much I really love."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Vickies Styles