Monday 30 May 2011

"Justin Bieber to launch female fragrance"

Teen heartthrob Justin Bieber said that he decided to create a fragrance for their fans, because the way a woman smells "very important" for him. The new fragrance, Never Say Never stars called one day and comes in a bottle with a top heart-shaped flower. The scent was created by Honorine Blanc of Firmenich, which describes it as the phrase "gourmet fruit" one. Justin said: "Realistically, the way girls smell is very important for a guy, I have a deep connection with their fans to create a scent that I personally like this is another way I can bring them into my world!". With some profits will go to the promise of pencils, which helps build schools and the Make-A-Wish Foundation, 17-year-old said: "I am not only able to create a fragrance for all my fans, but I'm also able to give to charity, which is high priority for me. "People give Back brands really understand me and what I represent and care about." and Justin said that he was really involved in working with Honorine Blanc. Firmenich to smell to WWD.com added: "They really Allow me to take the lead on the entire project, because I know my fans better than anyone else - to work with the team on the development of flavor itself help in preparing the bottles and packaging.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Vickies Styles