Wednesday 18 May 2011

"Caption this: Justin Bieber Rihanna reveals her new App Cool or what"

Is it just me or not, in the history of cell phones, never had something interesting to show you that they should be like, "OMG, look at this!"? I'm very sorry, for some reason, people who want me to look at your mobile phone to read text messages or dumb tweet my biggest upsets. And if any of these photos Hipstamatic? Please. Just spare me the time to pretend to care about your lame life.

Anyway, this is exactly what Justin Bieber did yesterday Rihanna game NBA All-Star. It was a sport much better than I would have been ("Fuck you, Bieber! "), but this kind of behavior I expect from the queen, as she is.

And check out the pictures below and tell me that Biebr little shit with joy as he sat next to Rihanna. Selena Hope is not the jealous type





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Vickies Styles