Thursday 22 September 2011

Justin Bieber, Working With Boyz II Men For The New Christmas Album

Teen pop star Justin Bieber has fulfilled one of his dreams, working with Boyz II Men for his upcoming Christmas album. U smile hitmaker are thrilled to have their idols accepts the offer to join forces with him in one of holiday songs recorded for the record. 

Justin tweeted Yesterday: "2 day I woke up and realized that the group that made me want to sing @ BoyzIIMen now at Christmas album sing with me," he added: "I used 2 to listen to them everywhere … here's how I learned to sing. Now I'm in the Studio with them makes music 2gether … im telling you ... never say never ... never stop dreaming ... never give up. "some members of Boyz II Men, joined the 17-year-old Canadian singer on stage a year ago on his My World tour in New York's Madison Square Garden. Bieber Christmas album, which has a Yuletide classics and some original songs, set to come out in November of this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Vickies Styles